Monday 19 September 2011

I managed to get myself out of bed this morning at 6:30am to pray. This is by no means heroic in the terms of the saints.. but a step for me. I crept down the stairs and the moment I sat to pray, my heart was filled with excitement. Joy for the anticipation of being in His presence. I quickly realised that Im going to have to set my alarm earlier.. 30min barely seems enough time to pour out my heart, let alone hear His. But I rejoice because He is here. In my home. In my heart. Lord, Im surrendered.

Im thankful too because my dear Nate has a virus at the moment and spent all afternoon yesterday coughing. I prayed. Last night he slept beautifully and hardly coughed! This is something of a miracle, I was fully prepared for the onslaught of Ventolin and no sleep.. but God heard my cry. Thankyou God!

As I go about today, Im really excited to be able to rest all my promises and dreams upon the Lord. To not have to plan, vex, write up mission statements or be anxious for any of the things He has in store. His Word says "seek first His kingdom, and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you". I know my role is to PRAY PRAY PRAY! I cant wait Lord to see what You will do, when You see fit.. I will wait on You. I love you God. Your princess. Fleur

No comments:

Post a Comment